- In partnership with Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the National Cybersecurity Alliance (NCA), the Office of Technology Gov Guam is celebrating Cyber Security Awareness Month with the theme of Do your part. #BeCyberSmart in October 2021!
- Following are events that are being held throughout the month of October:
- October 1: Official Cybersecurity Awareness Month Kick-off
- Week of October 4 (Week 1): Be Cyber Smart.
- October 5 at 2 pm (EST) Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart Twitter Chat
- Week of October 11 (Week 2): Fight the Phish!
- Week of October 18 (Week 3): Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week
- October 18 at 2 pm (EST) #CyberCareerChat Twitter Chat
- October 21 at 3 pm (EST) Fireside Chat: Rethinking Pathways into Cybersecurity & Privacy Careers
- Week of October 25 (Week 4): Cybersecurity First.
- October 27 at 11:05 AM (EST) Cybersecurity Crossroads: The Intersection of Information, Technology, and People
- Cybersecurity Awareness Month is co-led by the National Cyber Security Alliance and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA) of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. For more information about ways to keep you and your family safe online visit staysafeonline.org/cybersecurity-awareness-month and cisa.gov/ncsam.
- The Office of Technology is associated with the National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO), Multi-State Information Sharing & Analysis Center (MS-ISAC), and the First Responder Network Authority.
SPOCs: Preparing for FirstNet in the States & Territories
March 21, 2018
NASCIO Announces 2019 and 2020 Midyear Conference Site
January 26, 2018
NASCIO Once Again Champions Data Privacy Day
April 20-21, 2018
Indiana AT&T IoT Civic Hackathon
April 22-24, 2018
NAFOA 36th Annual Conference
ONLINE SERVICE DESK
We provide IT support services to all Government of Guam line agencies. Please use the following application to submit your service request.